Westwood Manufacturing is a production CNC Milling and Turning Machine Shop located south of Seattle in Auburn, Washington.
Westwood Manufacturing was established in 1984 as a first generation family owned business. Owners Fred and Mike Westwood are father and son who have turned their 60 plus years of combined manufacturing experience into a successful business.
Westwood Manufacturing started out as a basic tool and die shop in Auburn, WA. It has now grown into a business that offers CNC Milling and Turning, along with general assembly capabilities, providing state-of-the-art CNC Machining solutions to the commercial, industrial, and aerospace industries.
Westwood Manufacturing has been privately owned and operated by the Westwood family since Fred Westwood founded the firm in 1984. Fred’s son, Mike Westwood, began working for his father early on, and is now President and co-owner. Mike continues to keep his father’s vision alive by providing unequaled customer service, value and performance.
We are proud to have earned our AS9100 REV C and, IS0 9001:2008 certifications. We want customers to know that our continued focus is to employ the principles of these programs to ensure and improve the quality, timing and competitiveness of our product.
We are known for:
- Production Manufacturing – We have CNC Mills and Lathes for prototype up to high volume production.
- Precision – We are able to precisely manufacture even the most complex components.
- Fast Turnaround – Our state-of-the-art equipment, skilled machinists and optimized processes allow us to deliver projects with amazing speed.
- Capacity – With over 17 CNC machines in our shop, including 4-axis CNC milling and turning centers, we always have the capacity to serve you.
- Materials – We can manufacture parts on just about any material you require.
Westwood Manufacturing is passionate about continuous improvement in all areas of our business. Our professional goal is 100% customer satisfaction and 100% on time delivery. We employ a team of the most talented, dedicated and highly trained people in the business. Each team member is committed to providing superior products that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements.
To be a “World Class Manufacturer” by commitment to excellence and continuous quality improvement, ensuring our customers the highest quality products and services, on time, at competitive prices.